A Cotswold country pub with a beautiful beer garden in Minchinhampton
In order to protect our guest and teams, we are operating as a cashless pub
STROUD CAMRA'S PUB OF THE YEAR 2021
Come together at The Crown Inn
Roaring fires, a restaurant serving up locally inspired flavours, and a cellar stocked full of craft ales, fine wines, and fizz - when it comes to Cotswold country pubs, The Crown Inn is the perfect place to meet, eat, and make great memories.
Christmas lunch at our country pub
This Christmas, we’ve got the cooking covered. Traditional dinners with all the trimmings, brandy-soaked puds and tempting treats, and plenty of cosy nooks and corners to while away the afternoon - that’s what Christmas is all about.
- Saturday drinks courtesy of Gin & Juice🍸 . (📸 @bakerscottage17)
- CALLING ALL ROSÉ LOVERS, ROSÉ THE DAY AWAY🍷 Make the most of the lighter evenings, enjoy a 250ml carafe of Studio by Miraval for just £9 with us.
- Featuring our Gluten Free Tuppett’s Farm Pork Chop with Wild Mushrooms, Sage & Creamy Mash Potato🍴
- Midweek drinks anyone? 🍸
- Featuring The Crowns Stargazy Fish Pie with Prawns, Smoked Haddock, Salmon, & Lemon Zest In Velvety White Sauce, Baked With Parmesan Mash & Soft egg🦐
- Whether you enjoy a pint of light lager, a pale ale or dry cider we have a vast selection of tipples for everyones taste. Join us for a Sunday pint🍺
People who like to eat are always the best people
The Lucky Onion Family
Fill in your details below to be the first to hear about all the latest offers, events, and goings on from The Lucky Onion.