A Cotswold country pub with a beautiful beer garden in Minchinhampton
In order to protect our guest and teams, we are operating as a cashless pub
STROUD CAMRA'S PUB OF THE YEAR 2021
Come together at The Crown Inn
Roaring fires, a restaurant serving up locally inspired flavours, and a cellar stocked full of craft ales, fine wines, and fizz - when it comes to Cotswold country pubs, The Crown Inn is the perfect place to meet, eat, and make great memories.
Why not tuck into our delicious roasts this Sunday, Think locally reared, prime cuts of meat, larger-than-life Yorkshires, and (of course) lashings of gravy.
- Cheers to the weekend🥂
- Why not book yourself a table with us for this weekend after spending the day @gatcombeparkfestival 🎪 Link in bio to secure yours!
- THE GROUSE GAMES🧅 Have you entered yet? Link in bio to enter... @nyetimber @mhdwatches @mr.copperhead @Bibendumwine
- Join us for the freshest rotating ales and handpicked red wine pairings for this weeks Steak Night.✨ You can snap up on of our few remaining tables through the link in our bio.
- Have you entered our Grouse Games competition?🧅 Enter for a chance to win a trip away with The Lucky Onion as we pitch The Wheatsheaf, The Crown & The Hollow against one another to retrieve the first new season Grouse. Enter through the link in our bio. Competition closes August 1st. This competition is not affiliated with Instagram.
- We have been shortlisted for So Glos' Pub/Bar of the year 2021! If you enjoy drinking & dining with us please vote for us through the link in our bio.
People who like to eat are always the best people
The Lucky Onion Family
Fill in your details below to be the first to hear about all the latest offers, events, and goings on from The Lucky Onion.