A Cotswold country pub with a beautiful beer garden in Minchinhampton
In order to protect our guest and teams, we are operating as a cashless pub
STROUD CAMRA'S PUB OF THE YEAR 2021
Come together at The Crown Inn
Roaring fires, a restaurant serving up locally inspired flavours, and a cellar stocked full of craft ales, fine wines, and fizz - when it comes to Cotswold country pubs, The Crown Inn is the perfect place to meet, eat, and make great memories.
Christmas lunch at our country pub
This Christmas, we’ve got the cooking covered. Traditional dinners with all the trimmings, brandy-soaked puds and tempting treats, and plenty of cosy nooks and corners to while away the afternoon - that’s what Christmas is all about.
- Winter warmers incoming, featuring our Lightly Spiced Squash Soup with Crème Fraiche, Sage Oil, and Soy Seeds available tomorrow on our new menu🥄
- Our new menu is launching on Monday 18th October, full of seasonal, handmade dishes. Get cosy in our country pub and work your way through our newest dishes, link in bio to book your spot. 🍴
- Autumn, the season of roaring fires, countryside walks and a new season menus. Keep your eyes peeled for our new menus in the next couple of weeks👀
- Saturday night negroni anyone? 🥃
- Fish and chip Friday inspo! Who's joining us? . (📸 @bethreviewsfood)
- Tart up your Tuesday with our plant based beetroot tart🍴
People who like to eat are always the best people
The Lucky Onion Family
Fill in your details below to be the first to hear about all the latest offers, events, and goings on from The Lucky Onion.