A Cotswold country pub with a beautiful beer garden in Minchinhampton
In order to protect our guest and teams, we are operating as a cashless pub
STROUD CAMRA'S PUB OF THE YEAR 2021
Come together at The Crown Inn
Roaring fires, a restaurant serving up locally inspired flavours, and a cellar stocked full of craft ales, fine wines, and fizz - when it comes to Cotswold country pubs, The Crown Inn is the perfect place to meet, eat, and make great memories.
Why not tuck into our delicious roasts this Sunday, Think locally reared, prime cuts of meat, larger-than-life Yorkshires, and (of course) lashings of gravy.
- Where better to spend your weekend than in our courtyard sipping on the best local beers, ales & ciders, like Deya!🍻 @deyabrewery
- Summer dishes incoming! Featuring our Grilled Courgette Carpaccio, Marinated With Mint, Garlic & Sherry Vinegar, Fried Halloumi, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto.
- Saturday night tipples, join us and devour Gin & Juice drinks with fabulous food too!🍸
- Settle in and devour our Cotswold Venison & Claret Pie, Slow Braised Shoulder in Red Wine & Juniper, Lard Short Pastry & Celeriac Puree. Take a walk over the common and join us for lunch in the courtyard for sunshine covered set ups.
- Cheers🏇🍺 . (📸: @_freya_gerrard_)
- Weekend set ups al fresco🍴 . . . #theluckyonion #thecrownminchinhampton #minchinhampton #thecotswolds #foodstagram #food
People who like to eat are always the best people
The Lucky Onion Family
Fill in your details below to be the first to hear about all the latest offers, events, and goings on from The Lucky Onion.