Beer, Ale & Pub Food in the heart of the Cotswolds
To protect our guests and team, we are operating as a cashless pub
Our chefs believe in working with only the best ingredients they can lay their hands on. That's why you'll always find a selection of ever-changing dishes that showcase the very best of the season. Think prime cuts of beautifully aged local meat, freshly caught seafood, vibrant salads, and utterly sinful sweet treats.
Currently a large part of our terraced areas are heated and covered with marquees.
Monday to Sunday 12pm till 10pm
Food Serving Times
Monday to Friday 12pm to 2.45pm, 5pm till 8:45pm
Saturday 12pm to 3pm, 5:30pm till 8:45pm
Sunday 12pm till 5pm
** Please note our outdoor courtyard closes at 10pm daily. Final seatings will be at 8:45pm(4:30pm on Sundays).
We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Winter warmers incoming, featuring our Lightly Spiced Squash Soup with Crème Fraiche, Sage Oil, and Soy Seeds available tomorrow on our new menu🥄
- Our new menu is launching on Monday 18th October, full of seasonal, handmade dishes. Get cosy in our country pub and work your way through our newest dishes, link in bio to book your spot. 🍴
- Autumn, the season of roaring fires, countryside walks and a new season menus. Keep your eyes peeled for our new menus in the next couple of weeks👀
- Saturday night negroni anyone? 🥃
- Fish and chip Friday inspo! Who's joining us? . (📸 @bethreviewsfood)
- Tart up your Tuesday with our plant based beetroot tart🍴