Beer, Ale & Pub Food in the heart of the Cotswolds
To protect our guests and team, we are operating as a cashless pub
Our chefs believe in working with only the best ingredients they can lay their hands on. That's why you'll always find a selection of ever-changing dishes that showcase the very best of the season. Think prime cuts of beautifully aged local meat, freshly caught seafood, vibrant salads, and utterly sinful sweet treats.
Currently a large part of our terraced areas are heated and covered with marquees.
Monday to Sunday 12pm till 10pm
Food Serving Times
Monday to Friday 12pm to 2.45pm, 5pm till 8:45pm
Saturday 12pm to 2.45pm, 5:30pm till 8:45pm
Sunday 12pm till 5pm
** Please note our outdoor courtyard closes at 10pm daily. Final seatings will be at 8:45pm(4:30pm on Sundays).
We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Why not book yourself a table with us for this weekend after spending the day @gatcombeparkfestival 🎪 Link in bio to secure yours!
- THE GROUSE GAMES🧅 Have you entered yet? Link in bio to enter... @nyetimber @mhdwatches @mr.copperhead @Bibendumwine
- Join us for the freshest rotating ales and handpicked red wine pairings for this weeks Steak Night.✨ You can snap up on of our few remaining tables through the link in our bio.
- Have you entered our Grouse Games competition?🧅 Enter for a chance to win a trip away with The Lucky Onion as we pitch The Wheatsheaf, The Crown & The Hollow against one another to retrieve the first new season Grouse. Enter through the link in our bio. Competition closes August 1st. This competition is not affiliated with Instagram.
- We have been shortlisted for So Glos' Pub/Bar of the year 2021! If you enjoy drinking & dining with us please vote for us through the link in our bio.
- A delicate dish on our Summer menu, Gin Cured & lightly smoked Loch Duart Salmon, Cucumber Pickles, Mustard & Dill Vinaigrette🍴